Little Red World lands in spectacular style in Manchester this week, offering a taste of the holiday destinations that Virgin Atlantic’s domestic service Little Red can fly you to directly from the city.
Located within the Virgin Money Lounge in central Manchester, Little Red World will be bringing a taste of both the Little Red and Virgin Atlantic experience with a series of complimentary travel themed treats and activities for the people of Manchester, opened to the public at 10am this Thursday by the super glamorous beauty columnist and style icon Millie Mackintosh.
Experience Little Red World
From 3rd–5th October, passengers will be welcomed on board Little Red World by the ever-glamorous Virgin Atlantic cabin crew, who will be on location for three days to look after guests visiting this extra special experience.
We've curated Little Red World’s luxury experiences with a series of our partners. Amongst this exciting offering is:
- A Bumble and bumble blow-dry bar, providing exclusive destination-themed blow drys
- A super-glam nail bar, offering bespoke, stylish CND Vinylux manicures*, with specially created designs for each of our glamorous long-haul destinations
- Must-visit destination advice and exclusive discounts from the Virgin Holidays team
- A free photo booth complete with a holiday themed dressing-up box to provide a lasting memento of your visit
- Styling and packing advice from our very own cabin crew
- A host of exclusive giveaway opportunities including luxury Virgin Holidays trips and long-haul flights
In addition, our cabin crew will be roaming the streets of Manchester city centre with giveaways and spot prizes so keep your eyes peeled.
Launching in March this year, Virgin Atlantic Little Red is Manchester’s passport to the rest of the world, with four daily round-trips to London Heathrow. Little Red also travels to Edinburgh and Aberdeen, connecting passengers to our long-haul destinations right from their doorstep. Little Red continues to offer the customer service Virgin Atlantic is world-renowned for, plus a free checked-in baggage allowance of 23kg, free carriage of sports equipment, pre-assigned seating, complimentary snacks and drinks and even hot breakfasts on early morning flights.
We hope to see you there, remember a Little Red gets you a long way.
Little Red World will be situated in the Virgin Money Lounge, 98 King Street, Manchester, M2 4WU from 3rd-5th October. For more information on Little Red, visit www.virginatlantic.com/littlered
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
About the author: MaxineMaxine Sheppard
Maxine is the editor of the Virgin Atlantic blog. Travel and music are her joint first loves, and despite having written for Virgin for more years than she cares to remember she still loves nothing more than jumping on a plane in search of new sights and new sounds.