- Print this page
- Share page
Shake your maracas… we’re off to Cancun. We’re more than a little excited – and you should be too, as you could be joining our VIP flight for free.
It’s going to be wild and you’ve got to keep up – we’re looking for the life and soul of the party! So if you hear #CancunCalling your name, tweet @VirginAtlantic with a pic, post or video of you showing us what you’d do for the chance to party in Cancun.
You must include our #hashtag #CancunCalling so we can find you. Get a little crazy, be a little cool – there’ll be bonus points for extra creativity and online influence. Be impulsive too, as you must be ready to drop everything and jet off next Saturday.
If we accept your challenge, you’ll join us in Cancun for the ultimate beach party in paradise – and we’ll pick up the tab!
You'll be flying on Virgin Atlantic’s VIP flight, as well as joining the official itinerary to explore Cancun, Mexico. Accommodation at a fabulous resort in Playa del Carmen will be provided for three nights, plus all meals, and you'll have the opportunity to attend at least one official event with Sir Richard Branson.
You will also get an exclusive invite to our star-studded VIP launch party, and naturally, we’ll fill your days with fantastic perks including tours and activities plus a chance to check out the local vibe.
- Tweet @VirginAtlantic demonstrating what you’d do for a weekend in Cancun and include the hashtag #CancunCalling. You can also include links or share a photo, create a video, write a blog post or some interesting tweets to convey your challenge – we’ll check you out!
- You must check the full terms and conditions before publishing your submission online.
- Follow @VirginAtlantic so we can DM you if you win!
- You must send your submission by midnight British time on Wednesday 4th July, 2012.
- Drop everything and go! You must be able to travel from London on the official trip departing 7th July and landing back 11th July.
- We hope you’ll be keen to share all your exploits with your YouTube fans, or the followers of your blog or any other social channel.
Note: The offer is not restricted to UK recipients, but any international recipient would need to arrange their own transport to London (or even meet us in Cancun) and ensure they have the necessary documentation to enter both the United Kingdom and/or Mexico.
Header photo © Alicia Bruce.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.