If there’s one thing Virgin Atlantic know how to throw, it’s a party. To celebrate 25 years of flying to Miami, Virgin Atlantic is hosting a VIP birthday trip in June and there’s only one hot ticket. It’s for a Red Hot Reporter who will take over our Virgin Atlantic social pages and tweet the deets from the party of the year.
Here's what you need to know...
We’re looking for a big online personality to report live from Miami on your channel of choice:
- Established Blog
- As well as providing content for the Virgin Atlantic pages
We want a passionate party person, a lover of travel, culture or Americana, who’s a person with reach and an influencer in their field.
To be invited, you must tweet to tell us your red hot reporter credentials. We are interested in you, so be sure to tell us a little something about yourself and your reporting experience. You can do this however you like; by video, blog, tweet or post but be creative! Then tweet a link to @virginatlantic and use the hashtag #redhotreporter so we can find you.
You must be able to travel from London on the official trip departing week commencing 13th June for two nights. We are sending out invitations on Monday 23rd of May, 2011, so all submissions must be received by midnight Sunday 22nd May, 2011.
You will be joining Virgin Atlantic’s official VIP trip to the 25thAnniversary party in Miami, Florida.
- We will provide your Virgin Atlantic flights and access to our Clubhouse at London Heathrow.
- Accommodation at a fabulous designer hotel in South Beach for two nights.
- You will have the opportunity to attend an official press event with Sir Richard Branson.
- You will also get an exclusive invite to our star-studded 25th birthday party.
- And naturally, we’ll fill your days too with fantastic perks including tours and activities plus a chance to check out the local vibe and hang out at the beach!
How to enter
- Create a video, blog post or some interesting tweets that tell us a little something about you and your reporting experience.
- Tell us about your passion, area of expertise and influence. A one minute video or 100 words should do it.
- Don’t forget to include links and share the stats of your YouTube channel, blog, twitter handle and Facebook page, etc.
- You must check the terms and conditions before publishing your submission online.
- Follow @VirginAtlantic and tweet us with a link to your submission and the hashtag #redhotreporter
- You must send your submission by midnight British time on the 22nd May 2011.
- Get ready to go! You must be able to travel from London on the official trip departing w/c 13th June 2011 for 2 nights.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.